Due to the ever-changing COVID-19 restrictions, we are working to provide a safe and enjoyable tournament. Exact details are subject to change and will be clarified to guests closer to event date. As of January 21, 2021 we are planning the following:
SUNDAY, MARCH 28
We are currently working with the Whitley Hotel to host a dinner reception that is in accordance with Georgia's COVID-19 restrictions/limitations, as well as implementing precautions we feel will keep everyone safe . We hope to include:
1. Booking a larger venue than needed for the number of attendees, with access to the Terrace, to ensure proper social distancing as well as allowing for fresh air flow throughout the event.
2. Masks will be required when not seated at your dinner table.
3. There will be safe and adequate spacing between seats at the dinner tables.
4. There will be no silent auction this year.
Read here how the Whitley Hotel is keeping their guests safe during this time.
MONDAY, MARCH 29
1. Registration will be held outside of the clubhouse.
2. Instead of our usual shotgun start, each foursome will be assigned a tee time to reduce
the number of persons in the clubhouse/locker rooms at one time.
3. Each guest will have assigned lockers, as usual.
4. Meals will be provided in an outdoor space with a limited number of people.
5. Masks will be required.
6. A small outdoor reception will take place for the awards ceremony.
How Can I Participate?
There are many ways to participate in the Bobby Jones Classic, from an individual patron to the presenting sponsor!